About Me

My photo
I served in the U.S. Navy from June 1964 to September 1987, retiring as a Senior Chief Petty Officer (E8). I am a Vietnam War veteran. I worked for several DOD contractors, including General Dynamics/Bath Iron Works, until I retired on disability in 2004. I am rated as 100 percent disabled by the VA because of severe lung scarring most likely ccaused by asbestos exposure back in the 1960's. I lived in Jacksonville, Florida from 1987 to 2004, when we moved back to Texas to be closer to the grandchildren. I now live in Temple, Texas.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

NOW HEAR THIS!

NOW HEAR THIS!

Read sea stories, tales and yarns written by old sailors.

If you have a sea story that you want to share with the world, send it to me via e-mail.

Dalton.phillips@namvetsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment